bool(false) CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS
Kult Clan

Main Domain of The Kult Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:26 pm

LEADERS

WICKED
PATONEGRO
EVIL CHEESY
CR 250

CEO- COPENHAGEN
GM- REAPER
AST. GM - PATRON
HEAD ADMIN- TRIX
AST. HEAD ADMIN- Crosshairs

SENIOR ADMINS

CR450, 4TH RIECH, INSTINCT, CROSSHAIRS, YODA,

ADMINS

HOFFERS, TIMJOHNILL, LLAMA ON SPEED , POPTARD, TRANCE , ZIPPER , Twisted

JR ADMINS
NONE AT THE TIME

FULL MEMBERS

WILD
EQUIPTO
CRIS
JAGARWOLF
NICKSWARDSON
RUSSIANSNIPER
REV#
BELIAL
GUNNER
SUPERMEX
Shako
DeMon
Stephaaaan
bludgeoned
IllLegal
Kpt. Kitty Bucket
Recoil
Scord
Deuce

View user profile

2CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 pm

WHYSOSERIOUS?

View user profile

3CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 pm

wicked

Admin
Negahnepoc wrote:WHYSOSERIOUS?

want to see a pencil trick? come over.

View user profile http://kult.variousforum.com

4CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:11 pm

NOU

View user profile

5CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm

wicked

Admin
cr250 wrote:NOU

nou

6CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Wicked wrote:
cr250 wrote:NOU

nou

nou

View user profile

7CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Deleated*

Last edited by Wicked on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont use the magical name please.)

View user profile

8CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:50 am

PatoNegro wrote:Deleated*

what a fag Exclamation Question Sleep

View user profile

9CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:03 am

i fucken hate the way 250 cheats on me with this fag named wicked.... wicked! u look like a fucken truck ran over ur face.... imma call 1800facialmakeover.... u fucken deformed bitch.... 250! i love u come back to me

View user profile

10CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 am

PatoNegro wrote:i fucken hate the way 250 cheats on me with this fag named wicked.... wicked! u look like a fucken truck ran over ur face.... imma call 1800facialmakeover.... u fucken deformed bitch.... 250! i love u come back to me

omg you guys are uber gay Exclamation i'm with stupid Arrow Patonegro Exclamation Cool Evil or Very Mad Razz

View user profile

11CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:06 am

SHUT THE FUCK UP CRIS U WISH I HAD A CRUSH ON U

View user profile

12CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 am

PatoNegro wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP CRIS U WISH I HAD A CRUSH ON U

NEVER Exclamation Exclamation what i look like fuckin wit a shitty like you Exclamation Suspect afro scratch

View user profile

13CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 pm

wicked

Admin
PatoNegro wrote:i fucken hate the way 250 cheats on me with this fag named wicked.... wicked! u look like a fucken truck ran over ur face.... imma call 1800facialmakeover.... u fucken deformed bitch.... 250! i love u come back to me

1800facialmakeover?? i tried calling that and it didn't work, wanted to make that paper bag over your girlfriends head to be permanent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum