Kult Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kult Clan

Main Domain of The Kult Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET 250 WET?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PatoNegro

i would like to think that 250 is easy.... but evrytime i lick his nipple i can tell he fakes it..... so i work my way down to his stomach and use my tounge to massage his bellybutton... still nuthin! then i go down to his feet and he starts kickin Sad.... then with the tip of my tounge i touch his ball hair and i get a little dot of sperm on my nose...... sooooo how many licks? 4 oh wait thas easy.... 250= minute man

cris^

cris^

PatoNegro wrote:i would like to think that 250 is easy.... but evrytime i lick his nipple i can tell he fakes it..... so i work my way down to his stomach and use my tounge to massage his bellybutton... still nuthin! then i go down to his feet and he starts kickin Sad.... then with the tip of my tounge i touch his ball hair and i get a little dot of sperm on my nose...... sooooo how many licks? 4 oh wait thas easy.... 250= minute man

wtf Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation pato get off 250's dick!! muahahhaha pig rabbit bounce

wicked

Admin

PatoNegro wrote:i would like to think that 250 is easy.... but evrytime i lick his nipple i can tell he fakes it..... so i work my way down to his stomach and use my tounge to massage his bellybutton... still nuthin! then i go down to his feet and he starts kickin Sad.... then with the tip of my tounge i touch his ball hair and i get a little dot of sperm on my nose...... sooooo how many licks? 4 oh wait thas easy.... 250= minute man

Wow dude, me and 250 keep it clean. no need for that shit.

https://kult.variousforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum