Kult Clan

Main Domain of The Kult Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET 250 WET?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET 250 WET? Empty HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET 250 WET? on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:57 am

i would like to think that 250 is easy.... but evrytime i lick his nipple i can tell he fakes it..... so i work my way down to his stomach and use my tounge to massage his bellybutton... still nuthin! then i go down to his feet and he starts kickin Sad.... then with the tip of my tounge i touch his ball hair and i get a little dot of sperm on my nose...... sooooo how many licks? 4 oh wait thas easy.... 250= minute man

View user profile
PatoNegro wrote:i would like to think that 250 is easy.... but evrytime i lick his nipple i can tell he fakes it..... so i work my way down to his stomach and use my tounge to massage his bellybutton... still nuthin! then i go down to his feet and he starts kickin Sad.... then with the tip of my tounge i touch his ball hair and i get a little dot of sperm on my nose...... sooooo how many licks? 4 oh wait thas easy.... 250= minute man

wtf Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation pato get off 250's dick!! muahahhaha pig rabbit bounce

View user profile

wicked

Admin
PatoNegro wrote:i would like to think that 250 is easy.... but evrytime i lick his nipple i can tell he fakes it..... so i work my way down to his stomach and use my tounge to massage his bellybutton... still nuthin! then i go down to his feet and he starts kickin Sad.... then with the tip of my tounge i touch his ball hair and i get a little dot of sperm on my nose...... sooooo how many licks? 4 oh wait thas easy.... 250= minute man

Wow dude, me and 250 keep it clean. no need for that shit.

View user profile http://kult.variousforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum