Kult Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kult Clan

Main Domain of The Kult Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

ok guys whats going down??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ok guys whats going down?? Empty ok guys whats going down?? Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:54 am

Nihilistic

so i know its been a short time now about oh 4 weeks since
i've been able to sit down and play with you guys. with
school, the girlfriend, and the other randoms coming up
i just want to catch up. when i do come on i might not play
with you guys but im still rocking the Kult tags and late
night scrims are always my favorite to hop in on. i know
i dont really deserve the scrims hell im not even good i
lost alot of my touch. Ill do my best to get on there with
you guys i know im on vent almost everyday and i hear the
talking. anyhow. whats going on with the forums? no new layout
how about the site? anything on that? umm the scrim servers
whats going on with all that. does anyone want to inform me? Shocked

http://www.myspace.com/xcxcxskater21

2ok guys whats going down?? Empty @@@@@@@@@@@@ Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:22 am

Scott/Zzz/Trance

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3ok guys whats going down?? Empty Re: ok guys whats going down?? Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:07 pm

cr250

Looks like you gotta lot of replys to this lol. If you don't know by now, we have about 5 maybe less people in this clan that actually check the forums, and maybe 2 that actually post. Everything else in the clan is the same. We don't have a website nor do we need one, we have a pub server that no one fills up, and as far as scrims go usually people play with whom they feel comfortable with. In the last month or so if you havn't noticed Left 4 dead came out and half the clan has been spending all there time on that, taking away from scrimming and pubbing. So as soon as we get back on track we can get the pub filled on a regular basis and same with scrims and get people more involved in the clan.

4ok guys whats going down?? Empty Re: ok guys whats going down?? Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:18 am

Nihilistic

alrighty yea I’ve noticed the abandon of the CSS its been pretty crazy to see that. any who glad there’s not changes I’ve missed ha-ha. Yea its dead in here. aright well thanks man i just making sure i haven’t missed anything good.

http://www.myspace.com/xcxcxskater21

5ok guys whats going down?? Empty Re: ok guys whats going down?? Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 pm

PatoNegro

cc u make my dick soft.... maybe if u got online a little more ud get me wet agian.... but until then go eat a dick.... and oh yea happy new year homo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum