Kult Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kult Clan

Main Domain of The Kult Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

what a bunch of homos

+2
wicked
PatoNegro
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what a bunch of homos Empty what a bunch of homos Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:17 am

PatoNegro

i like it when 250 uses his tounge to massage my testicles. I also like it when he plesures himself while im fucking zippy in the ear hole...

ty guys so much for reading this

2what a bunch of homos Empty Re: what a bunch of homos Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:53 pm

wicked

Admin

PatoNegro wrote:i like it when 250 uses his tounge to massage my testicles. I also like it when he plesures himself while im fucking zippy in the ear hole...

ty guys so much for reading this

wow really? your the kind of people that make forums uncool

https://kult.variousforum.com

3what a bunch of homos Empty Re: what a bunch of homos Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:05 pm

cris^

cris^

shut the fuck wicked you soft bastard

4what a bunch of homos Empty Re: what a bunch of homos Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:17 pm

cr250

I love it when I call Jr on the phone and his girl friend tells him he can't talk right now because hes a pussy whipped little bitch. I love that fact the Jr loves dating Women that weigh in at over 300 lbs. Jr told me his favorite thing to do to his fatt ass girl friend right after she takes a shit is to clean her ass with his tounge then lick the toilet bowl clean with his ass hairs. Jr loves it when he cums in his girls pussy when shes on top of him, then she gets off and moves to his head where she lets him lick all the cum out of her pussy back into his own mouth and swallows every last drop. Jr Also loves to put Peanut butter all over his dick and let his dog Champ come over, and lick it clean off. Jr Thank you for taking the time to read this comment.

5what a bunch of homos Empty Re: what a bunch of homos Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:24 pm

Nihilistic

Jr. ain't even legal let alone anything else bitch.

http://www.myspace.com/xcxcxskater21

6what a bunch of homos Empty Re: what a bunch of homos Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:32 am

Reaper

This Jewish (Jr.) bashing has got to stop they are doing the world a favor and killing off some unknown Muslims(fatties), ha ha the Jews(Jr.) are destroying them(fatties) with bombs(tiny dick). They (Muslims)(fatties) fight back with their pebbles(tits) and rocks(large thighs/ass) and expect pity(pity) because they cant stick up(feel anything) for their harassing of the Jews(Jr. tiny dick) (insert Peter Griffin laugh here)(bitch).

7what a bunch of homos Empty Re: what a bunch of homos Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 pm

cris^

cris^

cr250 wrote:I love it when I call Jr on the phone and his girl friend tells him he can't talk right now because hes a pussy whipped little bitch. I love that fact the Jr loves dating Women that weigh in at over 300 lbs. Jr told me his favorite thing to do to his fatt ass girl friend right after she takes a shit is to clean her ass with his tounge then lick the toilet bowl clean with his ass hairs. Jr loves it when he cums in his girls pussy when shes on top of him, then she gets off and moves to his head where she lets him lick all the cum out of her pussy back into his own mouth and swallows every last drop. Jr Also loves to put Peanut butter all over his dick and let his dog Champ come over, and lick it clean off. Jr Thank you for taking the time to read this comment.

well put. jr you sick whore.

8what a bunch of homos Empty Re: what a bunch of homos Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 pm

wicked

Admin

cris^ wrote:
cr250 wrote:I love it when I call Jr on the phone and his girl friend tells him he can't talk right now because hes a pussy whipped little bitch. I love that fact the Jr loves dating Women that weigh in at over 300 lbs. Jr told me his favorite thing to do to his fatt ass girl friend right after she takes a shit is to clean her ass with his tounge then lick the toilet bowl clean with his ass hairs. Jr loves it when he cums in his girls pussy when shes on top of him, then she gets off and moves to his head where she lets him lick all the cum out of her pussy back into his own mouth and swallows every last drop. Jr Also loves to put Peanut butter all over his dick and let his dog Champ come over, and lick it clean off. Jr Thank you for taking the time to read this comment.

LAF

https://kult.variousforum.com

9what a bunch of homos Empty Re: what a bunch of homos Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:49 am

cris^

cris^

Wicked wrote:
cris^ wrote:

LAF

lol! ==> Pato

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum